The most advanced all-season do-it-all ultralight air pad.
With improved warmth and comfort at no extra tax in weight, the NeoAir XLite NXT solidifies the legacy of its predecessor as the finest ultralight air sleeping pad for year-round backcountry adventures. By refining the way our cutting-edge construction technique, the Triangular Core Matrix™, integrates with the warmth radiating ThermaCapture™ technology we reduced the noise by 83% from the previous model. At 3-inches thick, with a horizontal baffled structure, the XLite NXT delivers maximum comfort and support at a minimal weight and packed size. Weighing just 12.5 oz (354 g)—in the Regular size—and providing a 4-season ready 4.5 R-value, the XLite NXT is the most versatile ultralight sleeping pad on the market and ready to craft better nights under the stars wherever you end up.
- Quiet Rest: Improved internal construction reduces noise by 83% compared to previous model.
- Thicker But Not Heavier: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile delivers premium backcountry comfort while weighing the same as the previous model.
- Year-Round Warmth: ThermaCapture technology and Triangular Core Matrix construction radiate body heat and reduce convective heat loss to deliver a 4.5 R-value, good for year-round conditions.
- High-Performing & Ultra-Packable: Industry-leading construction and premium low bulk materials allow the XLite NXT to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1L water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments.
- Inclusive Size Options: 4 size options allow you to get the XLite NXT that is perfect for your sleep system.
Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
LARGE: 25"x77" / 1lbs 1oz