Perfect for outdoor or emergency use, the rugged Venture 35 joins forces with the portable Nomad 10 to provide an endless supply of power. Recharge from the wall or connect to the panel to power up while off-grid.
VENTURE 35 HIGHLIGHTS
- IP67 rating
Ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
- New 18W USB-C Power Delivery port
Provides high-speed charging in and out.
- Fresh design
Features a protective rubber sleeve and a waterproof plug that protects your ports against the elements when not in use.
- Integrated 50 lumens
Emergency flashlight lights up trails or hallways in a pinch.
NOMAD 10 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
- Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE VENTURE 35 POWER?
The Venture 35 is great for smaller USB powered devices.
Smartphone: 3 Recharges
POV Camera: 6 Recharges
Headlamp: 7 Recharges
Tablet: 1 Recharge
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE VENTURE 35
- Recharge the Venture 35 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 6 hours. We recommend the Nomad 10 or Nomad 20 for the best charging experience.
- The Venture 35 can be recharged from a USB-C (18W) source in 3 hours.
- USB-C (18W): 3 Hours
- USB-A (2.4A): 4 Hours
- Nomad 5: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 10: 6-12 Hours
- Nomad 20: 4-8 Hours
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell capacity: 35.52Wh (3.7V, 9600mAh)
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 3A each (15W max), regulated
- USB-C port (input/output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- Product SKU: 22100
- IP Rating: IP67
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 10.12oz (286.9g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.7 x 1.1 in (11.2 x 6.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Flip 12: 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 24: 4-8 Hours
- Flip 36: 6-12 Hours
- Venture 35: 6-12 Hours
- Venture 75: 11-22 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 15-30 Hours
- Product SKU: 11900
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- UPC: 847974007648
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)