Whether you're making money or making memories, river trips are hard work. Guides and leisure boaters alike need rugged apparel designed to not only protect them on (and off) the water, but that adds a little convenience to the grind. The NRS Women's Guide Short does both with quick-drying, UPF 50+ material and enough pockets to carry all the essentials.
- Rugged, four-way stretch Element™ fabric hangs comfortably, dries fast and handles the wear and tear of wilderness adventures.
- Five-pocket design features three zippered pockets (rear, cargo and side stash) and two standard front pockets.
- A utility loop on the right hip is perfect for clipping in keys, a 'biner, line clippers, etc.
- Elastic panel in the waistband enhances fit and comfort while the zippered fly with button ensures your shorts stay in place.
- Mid-rise design and an 8" inseam for optimal coverage.
- UPF 50+