The Tarantula Women's, with its focus on comfort, is easy to use and easy to get on and off in a flash. The unlined leather upper provides excellent moisture management and stretches enough to make them a joy to put on day after day. The forefoot shape is rounded and has a higher volume for the climber not looking to mangle their feet. Yet, the slight asymmetry is aggressive enough to perform on steeper routes and trickier moves. The highly adjustable closure system adapts to various foot types and shapes.
• Comfortable, unlined leather upper provides all-day comfort
• Long-lasting sticky FriXion® rubber sticks to plastic and rock equally
• Highly adjustable closure system adapts to various foot types and shapes
• Asymmetrical shape helps beginning climbers push the grades at a faster pace
• LaspoFlex midsole is a super lightweight, ultra-thin synthetic fiber-laminate designed for maximum torsional rigidity