An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Jacket features 3-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester outer for rugged protection. This hard-shell jacket is PFC-free (fabric, membrane and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Three-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric (fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals) with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Hood with a laminated visor and a reinforced brim effectively sheds water; the two-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted front pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt; interior drop-in pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector makes you searchable
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor